Detailed Assessment – General Skilled Migration
Our office provides a comprehensive assessment report of employer-sponsored and points-based visas under the General Skilled Migration pathway.
After receiving your basic information, we will prepare for you a customised assessment of your visa opportunities. In this report, our registered migration specialists will detail indirect and future visa options, visa rules and conditions, eligibility criteria and everything else you will need to identify the most favourable migration pathway. Depending on the complexity of your matter, this report can extend to up to 30 pages.
We will then arrange a half hour video call with one of our registered migration agents to walk you through the report, your prospects and strategies to improve your points.
This extensive assessment contains:
- the description of eligibility criteria of all possible visas
- if a points system applies to your desired visa, we will calculate your points score under the relevant points system
- the official ANZSCO description of your occupation and details of its Australian skills assessment criteria
- listing of documents to be attached to each application
- State Nomination criteria for visas with this requirement
- Regional pathways including opportunity under specific regional agreements such as Labour agreements and Designated Area Migration Agreements.
- the latest indications for application and skills assessment turnaround times
- fees and charges payable to the Australian authorities including cost of living information and other expenses.
Clients who sign a contract with us for the preparation and submission of their visa application will receive a discount from their last instalment equalling the price of the assessment they ordered.<