Detailed Assessment – General Skilled Migration
You will be able to access a detailed online questionnaire after ordering a paid assessment service. Based on your answers provided in that questionnaire we will prepare for you a customised six page written assessment of your situation. In this report, our migration specialists describe indirect and future visa options, visa rules and conditions, eligibility criteria and everything else you will need to do to obtain the most favourable visa.
The six page assessment contains:
- the description of eligibility criteria of all possible visas
- if a points system applies to your desired visa, we will calculate your points score under the relevant points system
- the official ANZSCO description of your occupation and details of its Australian skills assessment criteria
- listing of documents to be attached to each application
- the latest indications for application and skills assessment turnaround times
- detailed listing of documentary evidence required for the application in relation to secondary applicants (partners and family members)
- fees and charges payable to Australian authorities including cost of living information and other expenses.
Clients who sign a contract with us for the preparation and submission of their visa application will receive a discount from their last instalment equalling the price of the assessment they ordered.