General Skilled Migration
Get a personalised, comprehensive guide to Australia’s General Skilled Migration program.
Everything you need to plan your migration pathway.
Based on your answers provided in our web questionnaire we will prepare for you a customised and comprehensive written assessment of your visa pathways. In this report, our migration specialists will detail indirect and future visa options, visa rules and conditions, eligibility criteria and everything else you will need to do to obtain the most favourable visa available to your circumstances.
Find out now if there is an eligible pathway for you to migrate. This tailored and comprehensive report (valued at AUD220) contains:
- The description of eligibility criteria of all possible visas in the General Skilled Migration program
- We will calculate your points score under the relevant points system
- The official ANZSCO description of your occupation and details of its Australian skills assessment criteria
- The latest indications for application and skills assessment turnaround times
- Detailed listing of documentary evidence required for the application in relation to secondary applicants (partners and family members)
- Fees and charges payable to Australian authorities including cost of living information and other expenses.